We empower you with the means to work independently.
Authoring tools are all about working with pre-defined templates, image libraries and ready-to-use functionalities. They don’t just help you develop and deploy learning solutions on a fast-track, but also enable you to update the content on your own.
SKILLDOM has strong expertise in working with all the leading authoring tools and we will help you select the tool that works best for you and your content.
Tools and Key Features
- Do you have a library of classroom training presentations that you need to enhance and use for online learning? Look no further than Articulate Presenter.
- We help you create these presentation-based courses with multi-level navigation, branching, audio and video incorporation and interactive assessment.
- With a great library of ready-to-use templates for tablets and mobile devices, Lectora is often our tool of choice for solutions that need to be mobile.
- Flexible quizzing options and the social media integration features are other reasons why we work with Lectora.
- And yes, you always get solutions that meet SCOR/AICC standards and are compatible with most of the LMSs.
- Are you looking for a fast turnaround but don’t want to compromise on interactivities and customization? We recommend Articulate Storyline—with the amazing features available in Storyline 2, you will be surprised at what an authoring tool can do!
- What’s more, the solutions created in Storyline are compatible with most of the LMSs and operating systems and the output can be in multiple formats: published in HTML5, Flash and Articulate Mobile Player for tablets.
- For software demonstrations, simulations and branched scenarios, Adobe Captivate is what we recommend.
- Its compatibility with HTML5 allows us to create courses that can be viewed on mobiles, tabs, desktops, web, and all leading LMSs.
How we do it:
At SKILLDOM, authoring tools are not just course creation tools—they are instructional challenges for our development team. We develop courses right from scratch as well as create them rapidly from your existing content for you.
Here’s what the life cycle of a typical course developed in an authoring tool looks like:
Besides utilising the best features of each tool, we can even customize some of the functionalities to give your learning solution that extra edge. Get in touch right away for expert authoring tool services.