For a self-paced, guided learning experience
Duration: 2 Hours
At times, you may feel that there is not enough time to do everything that you want to. To be precise, you feel that 24 hours in a day is not sufficient to carry out your daily tasks.
You may even spend extended hours of work at office leading to a work-life imbalance. Eventually, this can build up stress and affect your well-being.
The “Time Management” course will help equip you with skills to manage your time better. Once you have learnt the nuances of time management, you can modify your routines and patterns of behaviour to reduce stress in your life. Further, this course will acquaint you with strategies to plan your work better.
This course will discuss the principles of time management by simulating workplace scenarios and characters. Come, let’s see how Raj and Runa help their friends Sid and Alisha manage time effectively.
Effective time management practices increase productivity as well as reduce work stress. Here, in this course, you will learn concepts related to time management, as outlined below:
- Key Aspects of Time Management
- Setting Goals
- Prioritizing Tasks
- Scheduling Tasks
- Managing Interruptions
- Battling Procrastination
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Explain the concept of time management.
- Explore the five key aspects of time management.
This course is meant to benefit:
- Individuals who want to develop or refresh their time management skills
- Managers who wish to improve the time management skills of their team members
Other Courses under Leadership and Management
- Managerial Essentials
- Job hunting / Placement preparation
- Corporate Essentials
- Star Sales Person
- Business Communication
- Developing Interpersonal Skills
- Email Etiquette
- Effective Managerial Practices
- Analytical Skills
- Selling Skills
- Goal Setting
- Team Work
- People Management
- Creating an Effective Presentation
- Delivering an Effective Presentation
- Preparing for Successful Sales
- Negotiation Essentials: Planning for Negotiation
- Negotiation Essentials: Persuasion
- Internal Customer Service
- Managing Customer Confrontations
- Voice of Leadership—Self-Assessment and Motivation
- Managing Business Meetings
- Managing Pressure at Work
- Leading Business Execution
- Shaping the Direction of Customer Service in Your Organization
- Acing Resume Writing
- Group Discussion
- Interview Faceoff