For a self-paced, guided learning experience
Delivering an Effective Presentation
Duration: 1.5 hours
Do you get nervous while delivering a presentation?
Creating a perfect presentation is just the beginning—it is equally important to deliver it effectively. Should you be very detailed or very concise? How can you ensure your audience takes away the key messages as you intended? What if you get sweaty? Or a technical problem crops up?
Delivering a presentation puts you on public display. Your audience will not only listen to your ideas but also will respond to your voice and your body language. Hence, it is equally important that you deliver your presentation in a lively, flexible and interesting manner.
While delivering a presentation, if you find your audience distracted or attending phone calls, you can be sure that you have lost them already.
In this course, you will learn to deliver a presentation in line with your audience’s profile and needs by considering various factors such as demographics, commonalities, relatedness to the topic, aligning to the objectives and other hygiene factors.
Public speaking is one of the most common fears all of us have—in fact, some studies claim that this fear is more common than that of being bitten by a snake! This course will introduce you to a six-part technique of practising to present and will also help you handle your nerves.
In addition, it will also provide you with information on adjusting your body language, eye contact and tone of your voice to have the undivided attention of your audience.
- Classifying the Audience
- Creating Perceptions
- Presentation Skills
- Body Language
- Creating an Impact
- Closing Effectively
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Describe the three key components of delivering effective presentations
- Explain how to classify your audience for optimal engagement
- Describe the key skills required to become an effective presenter
- Describe how to present with an impact.
This course is meant to benefit:
- Budding entrepreneurs who face a frequent need to make presentations to prospective clients
- Sales and business professionals who have a need to make presentations to internal or external stakeholders
- Training professionals who create training aids for classroom training
- Management executives seeking to refresh their presentation skills.
Other Courses under Leadership and Management
- Managerial Essentials
- Job hunting / Placement preparation
- Corporate Essentials
- Star Sales Person
- Business Communication
- Developing Interpersonal Skills
- Email Etiquette
- Effective Managerial Practices
- Analytical Skills
- Selling Skills
- Building Strong Customer Relationships
- Goal Setting
- Team Work
- People Management
- Creating an Effective Presentation
- Preparing for Successful Sales
- Negotiation Essentials: Planning for Negotiation
- Negotiation Essentials: Persuasion
- Internal Customer Service
- Managing Customer Confrontations
- Voice of Leadership—Self-Assessment and Motivation
- Managing Business Meetings
- Managing Pressure at Work
- Leading Business Execution
- Shaping the Direction of Customer Service in Your Organization
- Acing Resume Writing
- Group Discussion
- Interview Faceoff