For a self-paced, guided learning experience
Traditional Life Insurance Plans
Duration: 1 hour
Individuals who seek to invest in low risk investments seek traditional life insurance plans. There are various insurance plans available in the market that caters to specific needs of individuals.
Choosing a specific plan may become difficult if you do not understand the difference between these plans. These traditional plans differ in coverage period and benefits. Evaluation of these plans will help you choose a best plan based on the returns that you seek from the investment.
If you are an insurance agent, you will need to possess comprehensive knowledge about these plans so that you can help your customers choose the right plan. For instance, term insurance plans of three types—decreasing term insurance, increasing term insurance and term insurance with return of premiums. You should be able to highlight the benefits of each of these plans to help your customers make the right choice.
In this course, we will discuss the types of traditional insurance plans. We will also explain about riders in life insurance that provide added benefits to the insured. This course is also useful for any individuals who seek to understand the fundamentals of traditional plans to choose a right plan for themselves.
- Life Insurance Products—An Overview
- Riders in Life Insurance Products
- Term Insurance Plans—Types
- Term Insurance Plans—Riders
- Term Insurance Plans—Advantages and Limitations
At the end of this module, you will be able to:
- Insurance agents who seek to influence prospective customers.
- Entry-level sales personnel who aim to establish their career in the field of insurance.
- Individuals who need to evaluate insurance plans to choose a right plan for themselves.
This course is meant to benefit:
- Insurance agents who seek to influence prospective customers
- Entry-level sales personnel who aim to establish their career in the field of insurance
- Individuals who need to evaluate insurance plans to choose a right plan for themselves
Other Courses under Compliance and Technical
- Basics of Life Insurance
- Basics of General Insurance
- Prevention of Sexual Harassment
- Life Insurance—Basic Concepts
- Non-Traditional Life Insurance Plans
- Life Insurance—Advanced Concepts
- Life Insurance Outsourcing
- General Insurance—Basic Concepts
- Personal Lines of Insurance—I
- Personal Lines of Insurance—II