For a self-paced, guided learning experience
Life Insurance—Advanced Concepts
Duration: 1 hour
A life insurance plan offers financial protection in the aftermath of unforeseen circumstances in life. However, while choosing a plan, you will need to make an informed decision by considering all the elements that influence a life insurance plan.
For instance, the knowledge of components of an insurance plan such as gross and net premium, premium rebates, surplus and bonuses will help you understand your investment in detail as well as the nature of benefits that you will receive at the end of term of a life insurance policy.
As an insurance agent, it becomes imperative that you inform your customers about these elements that affect an insurance plan. In this interactive course, we will examine life insurance plans in detail through use of real-life scenarios.
This course is meant for both insurance agents as well as individuals seeking to learn the advanced concepts of life insurance to make an informed decision before purchasing a life insurance plan.
This course will help you to understand the advanced concepts of life insurance as outlined below:
- Insurance Channels
- Bancassurance Models in India
- Proposal Stage Documents
- Components of Premium
- Insurance Documents—Policy Stage
- Role of Life Insurance Agents and Brokers
At the end of this module, you should be able to:
- Explain the proposal stage of a life insurance product.
- Describe the factors influencing the pricing of premiums.
- Explain the policy stage of a life insurance product.
- Describe Reinsurance and its benefits.
This course is meant to benefit:
- Insurance agents who seek to influence prospective customers
- Entry-level sales personnel who aim to establish their career in the field of insurance
- Individuals who need to evaluate insurance plans to choose a right plan for themselves
Other Courses under Compliance and Technical
- Basics of Life Insurance
- Basics of General Insurance
- Prevention of Sexual Harassment
- Life Insurance—Basic Concepts
- Traditional Life Insurance Plans
- Non-Traditional Life Insurance Plans
- Life Insurance Outsourcing
- General Insurance—Basic Concepts
- Personal Lines of Insurance—I
- Personal Lines of Insurance—II